Right now, I’m…
- Publishing a set of short stories by writer Jeff Isacksen through Aspen and Sonder. The first story is due out on September 13th! This is honestly where I’m spending most of my time.
- Working on a new, fun e-commerce store for tea. It’s sort of a pet project where I can explore and try new things in advertising, marketing, etc. while also selling something I care about or drink regularly.
- Taking more pictures. I just replaced my phone and I finally have a phone I can take half-decent photos with again. What a relief. You’ll probably start seeing a lot more images over in my social media world.
- Eating from The Specific Carbohydrate Diet. I’ve been sick for the last few years again… lots of digestion issues. I finally decided enough was enough. Time to heal my body up so I can take on life.
- Watching The Legend of Korra, an animated TV series. I watched Avatar: The Last Airbender this year and it was one of the best stories I’ve seen in any format. It was so well done. Korra is turning out to be a lot more problematic, but good god is it beautiful.
You must be logged in to post a comment.